Safety on Site
These are the measures that we have put in place to keep everyone safe during the current pandemic:
- Advance booking of 15 minute entry time slots to control customer numbers. Max 2 hours picking time.
- Social Distancing Measures at entrances/checkouts.
- Protective Screens have been installed at entrances/checkouts to protect staff and customers. You will need to lift your produce onto the scales yourselves!
- Card Payments only – Machines at every checkout for card payments (contactless up to £45 now) to avoid contact.
- Soap/Water stations provided – Safest way to protect yourself.
- Numbers/Ages in Group – Current Restrictions. There must be at least one adult per 2 x well-behaved children of 12 & under, to ensure good supervision. Babes in arms (under 1) are not chargeable and can be added to the booking.
- In Fields – There is of course plenty of space on our extensive site but we will still ask customers to be considerate and keep their distance from others. Please spread out as much as possible and pick in different rows.
- Face Coverings – must be worn in shop